Terms and Conditions
1. The use of this ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these terms and conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them.
2. All tickets remain the property of Dinki Disco. If there is any breach of these terms and conditions, tickets shall be void and shall not allow entry to the event. In this event Dinki Disco will retain any monies paid for the ticket.
3. Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled. The tickets are for the personal use of you, the ticket holder, and your party only, and may not be resold or transferred.
4. No person will be admitted without a ticket which must be surrendered upon entry. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
5. Dinki Disco reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder who in the opinion of an event official is likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, annoyance or who fails to comply with the reasonable requests of the event official. No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected under these circumstances.
6. Dinki Disco reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to amend programme details without prior notice.
7. If the event is cancelled, Dinki Disco will refund the face value of the ticket. Dinki Disco will notify purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering). No other compensation will be payable.
8. Dinki Disco may permit filming and photography at this event. Some of this may be broadcast or published in the future. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
9. Dinki Disco does not accept any liability for the loss or damage of any personal property brought into the venue.